Friday, September 4, 2009

{Engaged} Kristine and Aeden

Kristine and Aeden are a great couple from California whom I got to shoot an E-Session today for. We had a blast getting to know each other today and I am looking forward to their wedding reception inside the Mandalay Bay Hotel at the Red Square. This will also be my first wedding with Juliet Douglas of Green Orchid Events. I will post them after the weekend but for now enjoy these few from our session together.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Some last minute shopping for some thank you cards. So I took advantage of the situation and grabbed a nice shot.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our last spot we hit is a place I like to come to from time to time, but now I have a name for this location "The Hangover". Thanks Kristine!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. They look so cute. Kristine looks beautiful. Great photos Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos! But then again, I wouldn't expect anything less. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete